Thursday, August 20, 2009

My anniversary gift


OK so every year Nick and I celebrate our anniversary by getting each other gifts according to our anniversary year, this years gift was candy. I know what you are thinking that dose not look like candy, well Nick decided to stretch his imagination this year, because earlier in the week our coffee pot died and since I had been talking about getting a Keurig, he decided that that was what he wanted to get me. So by calling it a candy apple red coffee maker it still applied to our rules. So anyway I love it it is a one cup coffee pot so I never have to feel bad about wasting coffee if I am the only one who want to have a cup, plus you can switch flavors every cup with out having to have a huge stock of coffee on hand. And what did I get Nick you ask? A candy heart patterned Necktie lame right? OK well what's a girl to do? buying a guy something candy themed is a lot harder than it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment