Monday, May 18, 2009

New Toys





We picked up a few new toys for Lainy the last couple of days and I thought I would share them with all of you. The last one I got at a yard sale it was my deal of the day, I think they originally sell for $40 to $60 in stores but they had $3 on it, the funny part is that it was my last sale of the day and and I only had $1 and another $1.50 in change so they took it for only $2.50 !!!! how awesome is that. The keys and the bug also came from yard sales, the bug is pretty cool because when you pull him the balls on his back light up and it sings songs. And Lastly the tea set, we got it at Target (where else I love Target ) , it is so cute when Lainy plays with it because she will realy sip off of the spoon and cup. Well thats all for now I will post again soon .

4 comments:

  1. Fun Fun! I cannot wait for garage sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you love shopping for little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to get some bigger toys out CJ is board lately it is a funny age.

    ReplyDelete